You don't have to be an avid hunter to enjoy the many UFO hotspots in the United States. Nor do you have to have any special clearance to pull your car up along the "Alien Highway" outside of Area 51 to watch the UFOs dance in the nighttime sky. Enthusiasts and vacationers looking for out-of-the-ordinary excursions just need this unique user?s guide to the most historic UFO hotspots around. Inside is classified information from across the nation, such as:
* The Hudson Valley Triangle--New York
* The Kokomo Lights--Indiana
* The Great Lakes UFOs--Michigan
* The Maury Island Incident--Washington
* The Gulf Breeze Sightings--Florida
Whether they?re driving, camping, or flying, this book is the only guide readers will need to learn the story behind the hotspot, find the best hotel or campsite--and catch a glimpse of our friends in the sky.